PlagScan welcomes the home stretch of the 2019 exhibition season. A total of eleven congresses, workshops and trade fairs on the subject of education are on the agenda throughout Europe. We are focusing on our new software feature Author Metrics, which in addition to our plagiarism detection software, can reliably and time-efficiently identify commissioned work written by ghostwriters. This will help us enable fair and equal educational standards worldwide.
Excerpt of our event calendar
- STUD.IP Conference, 11 – 12th September 2019, Göttingen
- MoodleMoot DACH, 10 – 13th September 2019, Vienna
- Vienna Days of Academic Integrity 2019 (WTAI), 25 – 26th September 2019, Vienna
- 18th International ILIAS Conference, 26 – 27th September 2019, Dresden
- CanvasCon, 07 – 08th October 2019, Barcelona
Please find the full press release in our press center as downloadable PDF file. If you are interested in an appointment with our team on-site or have questions for us, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!