As 2016 is coming to an end, we hope you have accomplished your goals for this year. For us, the PlagScan team, it has surely been a progressive year.
We have significantly improved our service to deliver a better experience to you and all other customers.
Among many other smaller improvements, we released the following key features this year:
- An easier and visually more appealing new plagiarism report.
- 11 video tutorials enabling you to learn how to use PlagScan in the most efficient way.
- An upgraded pool of online sources and more than 10,000 scientific journals, which we use to compare your documents with.
Thanks to you we have been able to move to a bigger office (new address: Gruener Weg 10, 50825 Cologne, Germany).
We already feel reloaded for the next year. These are some of features to come in 2017:
- Comment function: You will be able to add comments to your plagiarism report to share your thoughts and notes with colleagues.
- Additional & improved API integrations: A better API version will be added for Moodle and Canvas and respective users will benefit from the new report design.
- Website relaunch: We will redesign our website with a new look within the next couple of months.
- The Plagiarism Prevention Pool: Organizations will be able to compare documents within each other’s pools, while keeping full security of their documents.
Visit our blog to stay tuned about the launch of the above and other features.
We thank you for your loyalty and support. Happy holidays and a smooth start into 2017!
Your PlagScan Team!