The festive season is coming up soon! With 2017 coming to an end, we take this opportunity to thank you for your support.
This year was indeed very fruitful for PlagScan, as we have developed the following new features:
Our website has a brand new look: you can now discover more about our services, namely with our new designed manuals and videos.
- You can now add comments on the interactive report for deepening your collaboration with other users
- You can now organize the users of your organization into groups. Moreover, we created roles for user types like students and professors to help you manage their settings.
What’s next for us in 2018? We already outlined some new projects:
- Administrators will be able to track down the usage in their organization with an extended statistical overview.
- We will improve our integration interoperability and increase the LMS availability.
- You currently create submissions in the document area. In the future, more settings will be implemented for this function. Among other advantages, it will be possible to grade the submitted work directly.
We wish you a great break and a smooth start into 2018.
Your PlagScan Team!